From England to Ohio

From England to Ohio

Monday 13 April 2009

MIA




Okay so after many comments from friends and family and even my own children I am finally going to post. I wish I could be better like others and post more often....Lets make that a goal. So get ready this is going to be a long one....


Well Greg finally returned home on the 6Th of February. He flew right into Mildenhall base. We had big colorful signs and lots of balloons. The kids were so excited. He flew in at night and this night was extremely foggy. on the way home from the base Greg told us that as they were approaching the pilot was worried they would have to turn back and go to Germany because he could not see the runway. After two approaches they finally landed. I am so grateful for that. Well Greg got home on a Thursday night and we enjoyed a long awaited weekend. The following Tuesday I was having some kidney pain. I went into the ER that night. For the next four weeks or so I was in and out of the hospital on base and in Cambridge for kidney stones. I am so grateful that this did not happen until Greg returned home because even though I have great friends here to help me it was wonderful for the kids to have their dad. Greg's work was wonderful to give him a good amount of time off.


On February 28Th Our family was sealed in the London Temple. My mom was able to travel from Las Vegas to be with us. We also had some very close Friends from Germany come over to celebrate with us. We were supported by many families in our ward. It was a day I will never forget and even now as I think of it tears come to my eyes.


Kaleb was baptized by his dad last month. It was so amazing to see my second son enter the waters of baptism with his dad. He was so proud. My kids are growing so fast before I know it I will be sending them off on missions.....please let the time until then go slow


Greg is back to work and kids are all back to school after a nice relaxing Spring Break. Our Easter was quiet and uneventful. I am still struggling with my health. The doctors are frustrated not being able to figure out why I am producing mass amounts of stones, but they are trying to keep me monitored and comfortable. I have such an amazing husband and kids that help me out so much.


We are supposed to be leaving England in July. We don not know where we are going yet. We are just waiting to find out if Greg has been accepted to a program with in the Air Force. We are looking forward to coming home to Las Vegas this summer to be with friends and family. Enjoy the following photos of our Easter Kids


Love to you all



4 comments:

  1. Your kids are changing so much...has it really been almost 4 years?! I also got teary eyed reading about your sealing...I know it was a long time coming! Sorry to hear you ave had so many problems with those darn kidneys! I can't wait to see you all again this summer...and of course I will do your family pictures for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the update!! call me so I can order some braclets for my girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is WAY cuter than mine! looks great, girl! love ya, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva I am so glad I found you. I have been looking for you online since we moved here to vegas. If you are going to be here please email me so we can get together. It has been too long. tarabthompson@hotmail.com I can't believe how much your family has grown up. Congrats on going to the temple. I wish we could have been there with you guys. I hope to hear from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

Watch out Ladies

Watch out Ladies
Isaac just keeps getting better and better looking everyday...and it's not just the ooks he has got going for his he is totally a smarty pants too!

Sitting Pretty

Sitting Pretty
Our pretty princess. She is growing into such a little lady

Check out that poser

Check out that poser
Then there is Kaleb....what was the Mary Poppins quote"Perfectly Practical in Everyway" We love us some Kaleb!

Handsome Fella

Handsome Fella
Our little liam is getting so big. He loves to pay and be with the big kids....he can really keep up .

Cyumre

Cyumre
Welsh for Wales

Carfilli Castle, Wales

Carfilli Castle, Wales

Me and my Daddy-O

Me and my Daddy-O
Gooffing around with my dad

Mamma"s Love

Mamma"s Love
I just can't get enough of my little Liam

Hot Mama

Hot Mama
Hanging out at Warwick Castle

Loving Liam

Loving Liam
Mummy and Liam sharing some love at Warwick Castle

Hello Friends

Hey Friends check out come of our new photos and infor over the past few months sorry I have been a looser with keeping this up. I will try to do better. We are are all doing well. Can you believe it is already April? Where does the time go. We have spring break next week and the kids are so excited. We are going to visit Stonhenge and Bath. We hopefully will get some good weather. We have over two inches of snow for easter...that was really odd. We are coming up on our 3 year anniversary for being here in England. Only one more year left....yahoooooo! I can't wait to be near a walmart and target and sonic! I am so deprived. Well we hope ya are all well! Have a great April!

Sir Gregory

Sir Gregory
Could there ..BE.. a more handsome bloke on the island

Eva

Eva
Englands Sexiest Mum

Cheeky Monkeys

Cheeky Monkeys

Hanging out with our mummy

Hanging out with our mummy
Let's see how many people it takes to break mummy's recliner

Shultz Shipmates

Shultz Shipmates